Bells Fine Art Studio work with local artists and businesses to curate large scale murals
supporting the art community.
Bringing art to the suburbs, Bells Fine Art is committed to supporting local artists and the local community in beautifying otherwise blank spaces. To inspire, create conversation and showcase local talent on a large scale is a true art.
Hyper-realism artist Kirsten Walsh provides an injection of colour and three emotive faces. This 10 metre mural, located on the wall of Bakers Delight in Geelong West - Pakington Street. The mural brings an uplifting sense of happiness and joy to our community and importantly honours survivors and sufferers fighting brain and breast cancer.
Commissioned by Bells Fine Art studio in collaboration with Bakers Delight and artist Kirsten Walsh supporting Breast Cancer awareness.
This mural was painted during 2020 covid pandemic.
Bells Fine Art Studio work with local artists and businesses to curate exhibitions supporting the art community.
Bells Fine Art is a premium service provider of art curation. The art curation methods are exquisite, vivid, complex and realistic in all its' forms.
Bells Fine Art is the market leader in fine art reproduction and curation. A sort-after studio, with world-class craftsmanship, offering the finest form of art embellishment, visual execution and delivery to our talented artists.
The studio is focused on increasing its portfolio of artists and building its’ partner brands as the premier supplier of fine art in the region and across Australia, both increasing its sales and continuing to deliver trusted workmanship and impeccable quality.
Bells will seek out and secure artistic collaborations between talented artists, which will challenge, expand and increase our appreciation of modern art in Australia and showcase this talent to the world.
"We support the art community to promote connection between artists, and between the general public and access to art.
Supporting the art scene strengthens our community".
Matthew Stevenson Bells Fine Art Founder
Bells Fine Art has been a collaborator and supporter of art projects across multiple genres for over 20 years. Recently we collaborated with talented local photographer Ferne Millen, supplying in-kind support and knowledge to help her recent exhibition Journey on Wadawurrung Country to life.
Ferne required a bespoke material to be used for the installation of her work, samples and testing of various fabrics were required to ensure her work was presented in the way in the way she envisioned. A wonderful example of studio and artist collaboration that enhances the way we view and engage with art.
Bells Fine Art has supported the art community through:
- The Ferne Millen, Geelong Gallery collaboration.
Bells restored some of the images using colour correction techniques and printed the art works that were on display in Geelong Gallery.
- Support for the Ballarat International Foto Biennale, working closely with major sponsor and supplier, Spicers Australia, to produce the finest quality photographic reproduction for exhibiting artists.
- Support for Ed Sloane, top international surf photographer. Bells supported his craft early in his career by exhibiting and printing his work.
- Providing a platform to Lowy Hunter, sand artist. Bells supported him to get his craft printed and the lead artist role in an exhibition held at Provenance wines. Lowy is now a full time artist photographer.
- Mentoring local artist Kirsten Walsh, harnessing her talent for life like illustration into The Brave and the Beautiful mural at Geelong West Bakers Delight, awarded bronze in the Australian Street Art Awards. Kirsten's work also featured in the Bells sponsorsered MONO Icons exhibition at Provenance Wines.
- The Federal Mills office fit out, providing prints of photographer Jane Fitzgerald to fill the blank office walls.
- Many more collaborations large and smal in scale, get in touch if you would like to collaborate with us.
Collaborate with Us
Bells Fine Art Studio work with local artists and businesses to curate exhibitions and murals supporting the art community.
Bells Fine Art is an independent studio and high-end reproduction print specialist with globally recognised certification. We are a community-focused art studio, dedicated to working with talented artists across Geelong, the Surf Coast, Melbourne and artistic hubs throughout Australia. Our focus is to showcase the talent of local and nationally recognised artists who pursue the arts to give back to their community, social causes and our earth.
Are you are artist, local business, or want to talk about a project?
Contact us we'd love to have a chat.
7 Rutland St Newtown, Geelong
For print orders or enquiries email: email@example.com
or call us on +61 3 5222 8924